...did you know?!
- As of January 1, 2013 NY Hut stickers are to be displayed on the outside of the truck. NY permits are to be kept inside the truck at all times!
- New Mexico weight distance tax permits are not required to be carried in the truck!
- HWY Use Taxes (Form 2290) are due by August 31! The reporting period for the hwy use taxes is July 1 through June 30.
- Every truck should have a valid IFTA (fuel taxes) registration and stickers! Stickers should be displayed on the side of the truck! IFTA is valid January 1 through December 31, but it can be used until February 28!
- You can get an MC (ICC) common carrier authority in only 3 weeks! Give us a call and ask us how!